header logo

Caregiver Compensation - New Hampshire

Reviewed by  

New Hampshire offers one way to get paid as a family caregiver.


1. Personal Care Attendant Services (PCAS): is designed to help adults who use wheelchairs to receive care at home. This program offers partial consumer-direction, allowing the care recipient to select their caregivers (usually not family members). 


Program Requirements

    • MUST be a resident of New Hampshire
    • MUST be at least 18 years of age
    • MUST require use of wheelchair
    • MUST be able to self-direct own care
    • MUST require assistance with at least 2 activities of daily living
    • MUST require at least 2 hours of medically oriented personal attendant services per day
    • MUST not require 24/7 care
    • MUST be Medicaid eligible

Contact Number: 603-228-9680 (Granite State Independent Living) 800-826-3700

Ready Set Care

Ready Set Care cares for the Carer

No suggested articles was found for you

Get Personalized Answers

Still have questions after reading this article? Post our CareCommunity to get advice from out Nationally ranked experts